Mark Walters Poems
- Barabbas I'm dying of thirst from wanting my way; Drank ...
- Escape Velocity A slumber in the light of day My comfort ...
- Eye Of The Storm Amidst my life, the world explodes I see my...
- Signs Of Life I didn't die to ease your life To fill your ...
- Fair Haven's Rest To steer the compass course of life Set ...
- God's Timing As the twilight follows daytime And daybreak ...
- God's Garden God's love is a flower That only God ...
I am an amateur poet. My occupation for the last 20 years has been as a bean counter.
I started writing about 40 years ago. A few of the poems are from back then. Most of them are only about 2 years old. My works are also on http: //WalterMarks.WordPress.com I am a Christian, therefore most of the poetry reflects those values. Some though is just for fun. Thanks for looking.
Mark Walters more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Walters
I'm dying of thirst from wanting my way;
Drank deep from the well of sin in my day.
My life is now potsherds; all broken and dry;
Don’t have the moisture, to spit in their eye.
Sentenced to death for riot and murder;
Awaiting my fate, the Governor’s order.
I lived all my dreams, now Pilate will try,
To silence the masses, I need only die.
Keys clank in old locks, my future they tell;
Keepers approaching, to drag me to hell.
But what's the deal here, they’re not taking me?
To the dungeon across, they bring death's decree!
Look at that ...