Mark Walters Poems
- Ragged Man I met a ragged man Who walked a crooked ...
- Barabbas Dying of thirst, from wanting my way. Drank deep ...
- Signs Of Life I didn't die to ease your life To fill your ...
- God's Timing As the twilight follows daytime And daybreak ...
- A Winning Walk An overcoming life of grace Is not won by ...
- Adulation And Praise Adulation and praise Twisted sisters of...
- Deadly Rain This treats real, no meager trickster. A scary ...
I am an amateur poet. My occupation for the last 20 years has been as a bean counter.
I started writing about 40 years ago. A few of the poems are from back then. Most of them are only about 2 years old. My works are also on http: //WalterMarks.WordPress.com I am a Christian, therefore most of the poetry reflects those values. Some though is just for fun. Thanks for looking.
Mark Walters more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Walters
I met a ragged man
Who walked a crooked mile
Though he was stooped, and weary
I thought I caught a smile
He was walking down the lane
All bloody and beat down
On His head a band of thorns
Encircled as a crown
I asked Him, 'Why so cheerful,
When you know a dreadful end? '
He beamed a smile right back at me,
'It's all for you my friend'.
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12: 2 ...