Martina Danielova Poems
- Life Was Not Easy I plead these rhymes in front of the eyes ...
- Four Seasons Smell of violets kind to my dreams and ...
- It Is A Trap I lived few lives with three eyes and I saw ...
- I Kissed Him Like An Octopus Everything is always printed in...
- Topaz In Your Eyes Topaz is in your eyes, ...
- Dearest Mother Every day of your eyes mother I think and ...
- Unafraid Lest to find him I implore his tinsel heart so ...
Poetees from Slovakia, born in 1984, currently living in London. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Martina Danielova
Smell of violets
kind to my dreams
fairy tales about world
that raised with hope
for all life:
generous to the wrinkled ones
generous to the birds
and i was friend with butterflies,
ants and bees
running shoe-less and naked
straight into the wild river
i wasn't afraid of snakes
And then the summer came
started whistling on the streets
I never liked how they starred on my breasts
so i learn how to walk
with my head towards to the ground.
Happiness was a moisture on the morning grass
and then ...