Every day of your eyes mother
I think and then i have to smile.
I see how your wings cover kindly
head of my sister, of my brother.
Every day of your hands mother
I think and their warmth saves me.
You never blame, never bother,
only forgiveness you always gave me.
Every day I think of you mother.
Every day I owe you, love you.
You taught me how to be true
and I couldn't love more other
than I love you,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dearest Mother by Martina Danielova )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI