Maryam Khan Poems
- Being A Child! Being a child, with adventures everyday, ...
- Looking For A Man Looking for a man who can.... Looking ...
- Lost In a terrible fog I once lost my way, Where I had ...
- I See Me When I look into these eyes I find things no one ...
- Stop It Now! ! Stop it now It's only the innocent who get ...
- Our Own Personal War This world we live in is an up hill ...
- This Is Me This is me. Honest and true. I say it like it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Being A Child!
Being a child,
with adventures everyday,
building high spirits,
making a new mind grow.
Mysteries peak holding small trinkets,
what to do,
how to play,
imagination goes wild with wonders!
It's when adults break childish habits,
the day they turn old,
the day maturity is placed before them,
to wipe play time and lay down the rules.
inside do children really change?
Can they truly jump to one age,
to the very next?
Adults know better then to change a child so quick,
don't let them ...