Maselo George Poems
- The Teacher He was the teacher, But he lied, But he knew,...
- This Culture Of Impunity This culture of impunity, Raising ...
- Your Love Of course i have fallen, My desires hardly ...
- Who Am I To seek I have sought, For that which is green, ...
- The Beast In Me To smile, I smile, To laugh, I laugh, But...
- When The Time Comes When the time comes, All my tools I ...
- Youth Am I a freak? Everybody is doing it, Fear is no ...
Born on 28th October,1986 in the famous busia county and Nambale division. Got two siblings Mitchell and Axel and presently a holder of Business management degree from Moi University.
Presently working with Kenya Commercial Bank as an agent banking consultant more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maselo George
He was the teacher,
But he lied,
But he knew,
So, why lie?
To test our intellect,
The teacher lied the second time,
He wanted to test us,
For a second time,
No! He didn`t know the answer,
The teacher lied the third time,
The question had no answer,
So, He never knew?
No! The teacher had lied all along.