Matthew Hunt Poems
- Laughter Laughter is what we use to express joy. Laughter is...
- Sister Sister Sister, sister save my soul sister, ...
- Two Souls One Heart We are here for the last time as we stare...
- My Dear Sister In Heaven, I Do...
- My Sweet Sweet Sister My heart aches with pain My eyes are ...
- Sister Please I know how you must be feeling. The thoughts ...
- Never Look Back
Hello and good bye are mere words that mean nothing friends mean nothing and are not needed in life. Friends merely hold you back in life as do emotions. If you wish to know me you may try but I will warn you now I may make you cry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matthew Hunt
Laughter is what we use to express joy.
Laughter is what we use to be happy.
Without laughter we can not be happy.
Without laughter we can only be miserable.
Those of us who can laugh freely and without worry are happy and lucky
But those of us who need to laugh in order to stay hidden from society
We are the ones who are cursed.
We are the ones who society is afraid of.
We are the ones that handle all the burdens of our family, friends, even our enemies.
We are the ones who build society and then are thrown away if we speak out.
Those who have no ...