mazHur Butt Poems
- Peshawar Massacre Of 134 Schoo...
- Mothers' Day Black or White Short and Stout Tall and ...
- Three-Minute Poem To write a poem in three minutes Seems to ...
- Shayari Jhoot Ka Palanda He (U... Dono hathoan mein thaamay ...
- Sucker- Urdu Humorous Poem Ghut Ghut Thunn se peeta ...
- Malala Sanity commands that while living in a river one ...
- Life- A Couplet In Urdu Zindagi kia he? Baqa kee jang Jeene ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mazHur Butt
Peshawar Massacre Of 134 School Children At The Army Public School
What sort of a mother am I
Who cannot even count
the innumerable bullet wounds
spread all over the delicate body
of her beloved child
However, day and night
I keep counting
the myriad of marks
left by the terrorists' bullets
on his school bag
I will also keep counting
the numerous shot wounds
that spread all over
his blood-stained books and uniform as well
provided I have the luck to live until then.
(translation by mazHur Butt)