Look at the stars
they glitter like tiny gems
but are they really tiny? ?
If someone believes that
he suffers from lack of sight,
is hit by deception.
Stars are not stars
they are burning celestial bodies
The moth's love is not for the
nor Night bird's is for the stars
They love them
for the love of their luminous emissions
Infatuation drives them crazy
they try to kiss the tip of the flame
and perish to ashes!
Love is not demanding
Love is not asking
Love is not even giving
Love is just love
Like a wave craving to be lost in the sea
Or a drop perishing in the ocean
Only to enjoin
To be One.
mazHur Butt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by mazHur Butt )
- Shattered and alone, Nicole GravellPellerino
- But the Leaves Of Grass, Neela Nath
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath