Mellissa J Barlow
Mellissa J Barlow Poems
- Goodbye My Faithful Friend. Today i had to say goodbye, I ...
- Lovers She looks at him with such passion, He looks at her ...
- What Will You Do? Here I am once again, I meet this pain ...
- You! ! There is this warmth that burns inside my heart, A ...
- Take A Chance. I will make your heart dance, If given half ...
- Don'T Go Wake up dreamer, its time to go, lets say goodbye ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mellissa J Barlow
Goodbye My Faithful Friend.
Today i had to say goodbye,
I told myself i would not cry.
Words are easier then actions,
in my world the main attraction.
From a pup to fully grown,
Through your hugs and kisses,
true love was shown.
In times of sorrow,
you stayed by my side,
with a paw to wipe my tears,
and a smile to get my through to tomorrow,
you we my love shot with cupids arrow.
You destroyed my things,
You always knew how to pull on my last few strings,
but love is something you always would bring.
Through your silly growls, ...