Mellissa J Barlow
Take a chance.
I will make your heart dance,
If given half a chance.
You make my heart beat, y
you make me feel light on my feet,
Baby your to sweet.
I will show you my love privately,
You excite me.
You are alone a special,
Your above the rest,
I hope once more I have shown you that I like you the best! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Take a chance. by Mellissa J Barlow )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz