Merl Austin Poems
- When The Clouds Fade Away When clouds come around Life goes ...
- Pain And Storms. In class, we were told to write a haiku. i ...
- Started Out As Strangers (Fina... This is the actual ...
- Started Out As Strangers I was asked to write a poem for the ...
- A New Soul Is Born Pain and terror fill the room Screams ...
- The Time Has Come Time has come for me to forgive you I do, ...
- Over The Edge A blank sheet of paper lies before me Can’t ...
Most of my poems, are me venting however i felt at that moment. Some of them are random, some reflective, and some insightful. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Merl Austin
Over The Edge
A blank sheet of paper lies before me
Can’t even begin to explain
All that’s been going on
The pain, the hurt, the tears
When will enough finally be enough?
How much further
Will you push me over the edge?
Don’t you know how much I’m going through?
I call you my best friend
But should that all end
Over this one little conversation
Where you pushed me to the very edge
I didn’t need you to tell me
That my life sucks
I needed you to tell me
It’d all be alright
I didn’t want you to tell me
That she’d die soon anyway
I wanted to hear that ...