micheal john Poems
- My Childhood My childhood a moment unforgettable. A moment ...
- I Saw Heaven I saw heaven It was whiter and brighter than ...
- No Words No words! only but gasps and exhales heart bears ...
- Mums Day It opens wide and bright to the one special the ...
- Jungle Justice Bruising, kicking, clubbing. Chanting, ...
- Pleading Love Here am i pleading for love, though i do not ...
- Bleeding Love Have you ever loved, and meal is of no ...
Micheal Omieza John is a young focused man, a lover of poetry and inspirational quotes, He is a native of Ebira Land from Kogi state of Nigeria.
He is from a family of five the firstborn child.
He is an undergraduate of a tertiary institution studying mass communication.
He is somebody that's given to learning, as he said;
'As long as learning is concerned i don't mind paying ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about micheal john
My childhood a moment unforgettable.
A moment of careless pleasure
A moment when there was no thought for what should be,
what may be, carelessly moved all.
a moment best loved
a moment careless delight
a moment thoughtless
a moment Unforgettable
take me to my childhood
i miss him
i miss thoughtlessness
i miss consciouslessness
i miss selflessness
Take me to my childhood
I Yell in Grief