My Friends Birthday, An Eulogy
It dawn unto us, a day all long awaited,
for to the one excellent in creation.
Your day so bright like the morning star.
You are the best of your kind.
You are the best of you,
you are uniquely, unique.
You are the genuine treasure all seeks.
You are a darling, so dearing.
You are most lovely.
You are most invalue-able.
There where Angels fly, there your castle is built.
You are missed by them
that answereth to Him that has the Heavens
His sitting place,
cos in their gathering you are perfectly suitable.
The land of the living is most privileged,
having you in Her existence.
I am glad to have you as my friend,
For to love is to admire with the heart,
to admire is to love with the mind.
I think i admire you.
From deep within,
I WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAR FRIEND.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Friends Birthday, An Eulogy by micheal john )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Gordon D Wilkinson
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(01 January 1950)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Truce of Night, Lucy Maud Montgomery
Poem of the Day
- Marshes Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What I Dream And What I Find, Amitava Sur
- Waves Within...., Umasree Raghunath
- Children of Peshawar! My heart bleeds fo.., Umasree Raghunath
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable