My Friends Birthday, An Eulogy
It dawn unto us, a day all long awaited,
for to the one excellent in creation.
Your day so bright like the morning star.
You are the best of your kind.
You are the best of you,
you are uniquely, unique.
You are the genuine treasure all seeks.
You are a darling, so dearing.
You are most lovely.
You are most invalue-able.
There where Angels fly, there your castle is built.
You are missed by them
that answereth to Him that has the Heavens
His sitting place,
cos in their gathering you are perfectly suitable.
The land of the living is most privileged,
having you in Her existence.
I am glad to have you as my friend,
For to love is to admire with the heart,
to admire is to love with the mind.
I think i admire you.
From deep within,
I WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAR FRIEND.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Friends Birthday, An Eulogy by micheal john )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S انتصار غزة .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon