Micheal Olaniyi Poems
- An Interview ''come in Master A'' i heard and with an ...
- The Pretty-Ugly life is not granted, and death cannot be ...
- If Not For My Old Age When it rains, the wind blows, the ...
- Empty Street; The Dream i could hear the squeaking of the ...
- March 12 Mr chef makes the world's nose to have a ...
- Never Say 'Die' never say 'die', always hope bright, its ...
- Silly Sam Sounding Stupid is house is only decorated with a ...
i was born in the familly of five, i was a science student who read chemistry/mathematics in federal government colledge abeokuta, but ever since in my secondary school i have had emotional feeling, because i do love quotes, so i wrote quotes all over my notebooks, at least three on each note. i later started writting quotes myself, and finally one day i was trying to write a quote, and i now ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Micheal Olaniyi
''come in Master A'' i heard
and with an outstanding confidence
i stood amidst them,
my hand behind my back,
resting on my ass.
Their eyes nearly pierced through my skin,
and their lips clapped inceasantly
as they besiege my defence
with downpour of questions
falling in torrent
But for Mr B's fiasco
i wonder what triffle,
witholding one of the best result,
but couldn't reply a specie-specific question
has he stepped in for the horror show,
his heart fluttered.
'' what is your name Master? ''
''Mmmy naame is, ehn sorry i mean ...