Mohammad Muzzammil Poems
- A Child's Dream (On Gujrat Rio... This is a dramatically poem ...
- A Rainy Day On the summit the sun was shining, And ...
- The Impact Of Love Love is pretty, sweet and kind, Like a ...
- Life Tears are hidden behind smile, Among the thorns a ...
- Bandstand Beach From the west the fast winds blow, By force...
- Muslim Those who are muslims just for name, They really ...
- A Failure In Love Oh, how sever the heart's pain, In the ...
Mohammad Muzzammil Shah resides at Qazipura-south in Bahraich. He thinks himself a lifelong student. He belongs to a well to do family. He father runs a shop of cloth near Chowk bazaar. They are six brothers and five sisters, and he at fifth number in brothers. He was not a good student until he reached in High School. His brother, Mohammad Talha helped him alto financially in tuitions' fee.
He didn't know English well or he couldn't think that he would compose poems in English. Mohammad Akmal Nazir, the master of language taught him English and made him able to read, write and speak English. Before this, he would write his poems in Urdu, but there was no attraction due to lack of love ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If all the people do their duty honestly, there will be no corruption''corrution
''All fingers are not the same, but it has its own importance.''inequality, reality, moral
A Child's Dream (On Gujrat Riot)
This is a dramatically poem on the Gujrat riot...>
Once while sleeping I saw a dream,
In a beautiful ground was playing,
That was lying near a lovely stream,
A pretty smile was the sun displaying,
Grass was tickling when we'd run,
And dew disappeared as shone the sun.
In the game, so fast I ran,
And found myself far away,
Saw back but no friend I sought,
But my eyes met an old mourning man,
May be, he forgot his own way,
I reached him curiously in this thought.
When he turned his lovely face,
I recognized, Ah! Our National ...