Mokganedi Tatlhego Poems
- The Poet The heart longs to sing and yell his words Once ...
- If You Were A Melody If you were a melody I could already ...
- Mama Feats won and still to be, for as long as you do I also ...
- Tomorrow Well, winter does turn into summer, Grey twigs do ...
- There Is A Way And here we go again One more phrase to light...
- Little White Lies It is true that truth is painful despite ...
- Thoughts From A Mental Noose In all power and tears I ...
If there were a box and in it i was placed and tasked to label it, two things will transpire, either i will write a never ending description of contents, or i will not know where to start. My brain is a minuscule storage version of the universe. might be the reason why mi writing has no defined direction. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mokganedi Tatlhego
Thoughts From A Mental Noose
In all power and tears I cried
On deaf ears my voice fell
I did cower in fear at times
Sadly my losses still stand
Through my eyes passes the times
When I thought I won and forgot the past
Swept away as sand in a gust of wind
Elapsed mistakes unclear and far
I do remember the falling in every time
Back to reality of mistakes I would return
Always eager to accept assistance
That which wasn’t seen as I was soaring
And for long the tears will spill
To the bottom of my soul so thrashed and cut
Hope for long is just the power of will