Naeem Jakhar Poems
- I Cannot Forget O’ My God! I can not forget If I had my eyes...
- The Rain It rains in and out Which washes all the dirt All ...
- Fight The Pain! There is a time when pain Numbs your limbs ...
- Modern Man Dark, dark, dark And there is a dog’s bark A ...
- Life What puzzle is life With joys and pleasures Its pain ...
- Her Tragedy Ah! In her lovely dark eyes I saw a lurking ...
- A Strayed Man I do not know what to say When a man goes wild...
Born in MB Din, schooling from Sargodha, Graduated Degree College MB Din, Zamindar Postgraduate College, Gujrat, MA English Islamia University BHR. B Ed TEFL (AIOU) Islamabad. Owned and taught PEAK College, Kotla (Gujrat) . Now living in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Working at NCO financial services for CapitalOne bank more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Naeem Jakhar
A Strayed Man
I do not know what to say
When a man goes wild astray
But to keep a silence is not good
One should do, what one should
To hold him by the arm
Yet meaning not any harm
To tell him of what he is
To what he belongs to
What he should look like
And what he is required to do
And if he does not care
Let his hand reach the fire
To feel the burn and the glare
He who scorns the sire