NEDRA WILSON Poems
- Job Well Done Momma, when you died I ask God 'Why' He ...
- God Gave You An Angel Today! GOD gave you an ANGEL today! so ...
- The Game They say that baseball is the game of life. You ...
- Remembering You Brother God was looking down on you brother, ...
- Mother's Advise When my daughter was first born I went to my ...
- Me I left you there, far away from me. Far away, even i ...
- I Am A Dreamer, I Dreamed Of Y... I am dreamer, I dreamed of ...
Nedra Wilson born in New Orleans.
As a young girl loved to read and write poetry. As I would write and save my poems, they would always be detroyed by flood waters, and I could not remember them. I now write and save my poems on this great web site and hope that they will never be detroyed again... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about NEDRA WILSON
Job Well Done
Momma, when you died I ask God 'Why'
He answered me quickly 'HER JOB IS DONE'
I started to cry pleading out to God
'That's my mother and I love her Dearly'.
God simply wispered close to my ear
'That's my child and I love her Dearer'.
I did'nt give up moma I CRIED out more
'I want to make her happy in life
and give her things that's nice'.
I heard a strong voice right close
to My ear no wisper just clear.
'I HAVE HER JUST REWARD'
I understood momma than and there
that there's nothing on earth
good enough for you here.
Dedicated To: Daphne ...