GOD gave you an ANGEL today!
GOD gave you an ANGEL today! so wipe your tears away.
When GOD asked her 'are you ready today' maybe she wanted to stay.
Where she is, there's PIECE and LOVE and HAPPINESS everyday.
Where you are, there's PAIN and WAR and HURT in every way.
Understand that your little Angel had a better plan.
So, when your cry shall turn to weep,
your little Angel will help you sleep.
And, when you find you're in the dark,
your little Angel will light your walk.
Now, when you're troubled, distressed and worried,
your little Angel will come in a hurry.
GOD gave you an ANGEL today so wipe your tears AWAY...
NEDRA WILSON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GOD gave you an ANGEL today! by NEDRA WILSON )
- On Chloris being ill, Robert Burns
- Birthday Ode for 31st December, 1787, Robert Burns
- Silhouette, Bradley Flowers
- Lines Written under the Picture of Miss .., Robert Burns
- Venetian Candy, John Updike
- Sylvander to Clarinda, Robert Burns
- The Lady, PAUL COLVIN
- From ' The Holy Roode', Sir John Davies
- Tao in the Yankee Stadium Bleachers, John Updike
- Epigram on Dr. Babington's looks, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1924 - 2000)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)