Job Well Done
Moma, when you died I ask God 'Why'
He answered me quickly 'HER JOB IS DONE'
I started to cry pleading out to God
'That's my mother and I love her Dearly'.
God simply wispered close to my ear
'That's my child and I love her Dearer'.
I did'nt give up moma I CRIED out more
'I want to make her happy in life
and give her things that's nice'.
I heard a strong voice right close
to My ear no wisper just clear.
'I HAVE HER JUST REWARD'
I understood moma than and there
that there's nothing on earth
good enough for you here.
Dedicated To: Daphne Mason Wilson
NEDRA WILSON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Dedicated to My Beloved Mother Daphne M. Wilson
Comments about this poem (Job Well Done by NEDRA WILSON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Blackberry And Apple, Humphrey Bryant
- Wife, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Odiodi, Humphrey Bryant
- Teaching Virtue, Naveed Akram
- Little Luci, Humphrey Bryant
- Resurrect Him, Elia Michael
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant