Nicki Luvetti Poems
- Cry You A River I thought we would last forever That's ...
- My Heart All of the people That are in this world Have ...
- You'Ll Hear So I'll scream and shout As I'm singing ...
- When I'M With You When I'm with you my heart flutters When ...
- Write A Song This is a song And I'm holding a guitar I'm ...
- Unblind You Scar me Leave me beggin for more Kiss me the ...
- Like A Bird *This is also a song that I wrote* Don't know ...
I am a musician with a strange sense of knowledge. I always seem to know what's going on, and it always turns out to be a good 'sixth sense.' Some people think it's creepy, but I always know how to give the right advice in any situation. I am always that one person that people talk to, because they all love me and they trust that I will tell them exactly what they need to know, even if it is not what they want to hear... I love 'peace luvv music' and my guitar is my baby... I play electric guitar, acoustic guitar, bass guitar, piano, drums, I sing, I dance and I am a cheerleader. My music is my life. I am currently freakishly in love with my best friend! (but all he wants to do is have sex ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Cry You A River
I thought we would last forever
That's before I knew the truth
You and she shouldn't be
Treating me like you do
So I cry and I cry and I fall asleep
And I dream that you were with me
The days before you met her were great
Why can't it be the same
And I cry all night long
And I sing a sad sad song
And I try to make myself feel better
But it ain't happening now
And I cry and I cry and I cry
The whole night through
Til I fall asleep and dream of peace
And times before I met you