the many forms of love
love in denial... the worst kind of love.
love in your head... the most thoughtful kind of love.
love in your pants... the 'for now' kind of love.
love in your eyes... the most beautiful kind of love.
love in your heart... the most real kind of love.
my love for you... love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the many forms of love by Nicki Luvetti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Face Filters, Naveed Akram
- Almost a Fairy Tale, Lawrence Beck
- www at put up words, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Longing, Lara A. Aqrawi
- Cynicism….The Only One, James B. Earley
- The Beauty of Poetry, Lilly Emery