Nikhil Parekh Poems
- To Forget Her Was Impossible The Sun may have forgotten to ...
- I Promise Embrace me like I've forever wanted to embrace ...
- If Only You'd Spent A Single M... If only you'd spent only ...
- Greatness Greatness was in the bountifully altruistic lap of ...
- Newly Born Eyes For them; there was simply no difference ...
- Love Versus Terrorism - Part 1... -new-
- If You Cut A Tree; You Cut You... -new-
[ Note - Currently I seek a traditional publisher for the publication of my varied Books in the Print form, which can be read in their entirety through; Tumblr, Inc in the United States at – variedbooks.tumblr.com, webpage. My style of Poetry / literature is unique and has never ever been written before or experimented on the mortal planet by any mortal, though my Poetry / literature is normal and natural. GOD’S grace on me. i am nothing infront of GOD. i am nothing infront of GOD’S holy messengers. So any victorious publisher who may want to publish my Poetry in Paperback without Financial Expenditure to me, can directly communicate with me at the address, firstname.lastname@example.org or ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nikhil Parekh
To Forget Her Was Impossible
The Sun may have forgotten to shine at times; leaving the Earth submerged in partial darkness,
The eyes may have forgotten to close; staring unrelentingly in the blazing fires,
The trees may have forgotten to shed their leaves; enticed to sway in the moist breeze,
The birds may have forgotten to chirp; thoroughly engrossed in building their nests,
The clouds may have forgotten to rain; drifting away submissively with the wind,
The lion may have forgotten to roar; lost in the aisles of desire and sleep,
The chameleon may have forgotten to change ...