Nikhil Parekh Poems
- Life In The Heart Of Life in deserts was sandy, Life in ...
- To Win Her Back TO WIN HER back was as impossible; as thunder...
- A Gift Called Life In order to augment the glory of the ...
- Happiness Happiness is in sighting the stars that ...
- The Tree Of Love The apple tree swayed frivolously in the ...
- Only A Mother Only a mother could dress the impoverished ...
- Let A Child Smile Let a child blissfully grow, Don't try ...
To Buy EBooks by the Poet please visit - amazon.com/author/nikhilparekh. Currently the Indian Poet's Books are available for purchase in the ebook format from Amazon.com Kindle Store – in the US, UK, Denmark, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, Canada, Brazil, India, Mexico, Australia. Join thousands of the poet's fans and friends at - facebook.com/indianpoetnikhilparekh.
Nikhil Parekh,37 years of age, from Ahmedabad, India - is a Love Poet and Nine-time National Record holder for his poetry with the Limca Book of Records India (2nd in Official World Rankings to Guinness Book of World Records) .
The Poet's style of Poetry / literature is unique and has never ever been written ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nikhil Parekh
Life In The Heart Of
Life in deserts was sandy,
Life in caves was lonely,
Life in ocean was salty,
Life in stars was resplendent,
Life in car was modern,
Life in mountains was exhilarating,
Life in Sun was brilliant,
Life in forests was mystical,
Life in shadows was enigmatic,
Life in battlefield was belligerent,
Life in pearls was exotic,
Life in office was monotonous,
Life in sky was breezy,
Life in submarine was voluptuous,
Life in trees was mischievous,
Life in roses was fragrant,
Life in grass was intoxicating,
Life in webs was silken, ...