nkosana Mpofu Poems
- Victoria Falls Shimmering expanse, Mercurial waves spark, ...
- African Sunset Her eye, an amazing ball of fire Spherical, ...
- Transitions: A Hobo's View They once stood naked, ...
- Started With A Kiss I kissed the nervousness away Assured ...
- Perhaps Perhaps it's the criteria waylaid Perhaps the ...
- Faith We share the spaces Faith detaches us, from reason We...
- Sbatshise Surely there's life elsewhere Where you and I are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about nkosana Mpofu
Mercurial waves spark,
Sheer water, rolling en masse,
Hauling, scooping, depositing,
Looping, splashing, endearing.
Frightening, magnetic beauty.
She breaks into an escarpment,
A lonesome, thunderous cry.
Mighty fall; water frays into a vail.
White lace hides stack rock,
Escaping droplets mimic a rain forest.
Her dominance surpasses life;
Deafening sound, a fractured flow,
Tiny droplets turn into mist;
Rainbows sprout everywhere,
Trade appreciation for colour.
Heavens bow overhead,