Started With A Kiss
I kissed the nervousness away
Assured myself of a win,
Asserted, grounded myself.
Tested the depth of emotion,
Enjoyed the rhythmic twitch.
I kissed - Deal!
Consumed and blinded us,
We learnt each other's lips
Gestures, faces, moods.
Walked the lovers strole,
Danced to happiness,
Sung lovers' tunes.
Lovers we are.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Started With A Kiss by nkosana Mpofu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi