norman hale Poems
- Raccoon Hunting The sun is dropping down That orange ball ...
- Just To Hear Your Sweet Voice ...
- We Need To Honor Our Soldiers We need to honor our soldiers ...
- A Soldier Went To Heaven A soldier went to Heaven And stood ...
- A Friendship Is But A Flower A friendship is but a flower ...
- Let's Remember Those Soldiers Let's remember those soldiers ...
- Glistening Snow Every where there is glistening snow Under ...
I'm a hunter, fisherman, a poet, and a dog trainer
i raise beagles and pomeranians more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The sun is dropping down
That orange ball has begun to glow
It won't be very long now
It will be time for the show
The hounds are in the truck
Just waiting to use their noses
As soon as we set them free
There will be all kinds of noises
Now the hounds are on the hunt
Covering all of the woods lands
They have noses thousands more powerfull
Than that of any fellow man
One just struck a track
And now the race has begun
The hounds bark in harmony
Like a song that's never been sung
Now their voices start their changing
As they start...