Ogunbowale Olugbenga Poems
- Welcome To July! As wealth principles, you apply, Your ...
- A New Nigeria Is Possible My tea I sip, As I stare out of ...
- 2014! sweet as tangeRINE, delicious as sarDINE, smooth as...
- Feed One Will you FEED ONE? Yes Our life consists not in...
- Resurection Their agenda was sinister They set him up and ...
Ogunbowale Olugbenga, C.E.O Epower, is a vast, fast rising brand strategist & lyricist with four years’ experience in visual branding & a dream to see Africa branded. A 2013 graduate of the department of Psychology, Obafemi Awolowo University, He was nominated as the most outstanding young Nigerian by Junior Chamber International 2013 and his story 'BIOLA' was selected as one of the top 20 in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ogunbowale Olugbenga
Will you FEED ONE?
Our life consists not in the abundance of wealth & riches but of purpose & impact
Nobody cares how much we know until they know how much we care
Those without parents or guardians & the homeless also deserve a life
The poor & the hungry deserve our help
Now is the time to show them love & care
You may think you have nothing, but look at food on your table and clothes on your body: they don’t count for nothing
It’s time to feed 4,000 and to not just give them fish, but teach ...