WELCOME TO JULY!
As wealth principles, you apply,
Your needs, God will supply.
There will be joy in your sanctuary,
And of good health, your family will be a beneficiary.
When you pray simply,
He will reply clearly.
Your impact will be extra ordinary,
It will be revolutionary,
Such that a new word will be added to global vocabulary
Your results will amaze you really,
Your enemies will be stunned actually.
And your victory will not be temporary,
It will be long lasting like a Duracell battery.
This month you will fly,
Easily, highly, completely.
Your strength will not grow weary,
And your life will play like a Bill Gates documentary,
You will be blessed daily,
Your success will be told surely,
And you will succeed totally, drastically, supernaturally.
SINCE GOD CANNOT LIE, I WELCOME YOU TO YOUR FINEST JULY.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WELCOME TO JULY! by Ogunbowale Olugbenga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Last Words, Deborah DeNicola
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal