Okonkwo Osamedua. Allen
Okonkwo Osamedua. Allen Poems
- The Quest Part i: Three men set out for their worldly ...
- ' My Home Away From Home' When through earth's dusty path i ...
- 'My Beauty For All Seasons' Not as the rustle of the dry ...
- Sweet Memories Of My Childhood... Sweet memories of my ...
- A Letter From The City He sends me a letter from the ...
- ' Our Seed Of Love' If like an apple, ours is meant to ...
- The Sojourner Are your herds all dead That you walk the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Okonkwo Osamedua. Allen
Three men set out for their worldly quest
One for gold, another for a pleasure nest
The third for what he could not tell
But trusted his heart to lead him well.
'I shall have every silver and every gold'
The first boasted so bold
'All pleasure everywhere is mine'
The second yelled, 'with plenty wine and dine'
To the third they asked, 'what will yours be'
'Well for all i ask and seek, ' said he
'Let the sun guide me by day, by night the moon
To my quest, my heart shall lead me there soon'
And there before the rising...