Orlando Belo Poems
- A Tremor In My Heart I was talking with some friends, when ...
- Don't Judge A Book By Its Cove... Don't judge me by the way I ...
- The Cobra And The Mongoose "Tell me mongoose why are you...
- Sitting And Thinking Here I am sitting in the dark ...
- An Angel On My Shoulder An angel on my shoulder asked me to...
- Paper Kisses Please don’t write me a letter filled with ...
- Not A Waltz But A Tango I looked with eyes of wonderment and...
Derbyshire born, Derbyshire bred, strong in the arm
and weak in the head.anon.
I’m a plain and simple, up front and in your face,
if you don’t like what I do, thats fine,
there's beauty in both silk and lace. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Orlando Belo
A Tremor In My Heart
I was talking with some friends,
when you appeared out of the blue.
My voice failed in mid-sentence,
at the first sight of you.
When you turned and looked at me,
a tremor in my heart took place.
My heart raced and began thumping.
I saw my dreams in your face.
Your next glance brought with it a smile,
which immediately captured me.
My friends saw the effect you were having,
but you were all I could see.
I apologised for stopping in mid-sentence,
but I had become completely mesmerised.
My friends laughed, jeered and taunted me,