Orlando Belo Poems
- Sitting And Thinking Here I am sitting in the dark ...
- The Cobra And The Mongoose “Tell me mongoose why are you ...
- Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cove... Don’t judge me by the way I ...
- From Dusk To Dawn As the end of the day takes on a stillness,...
- A World Without Colour I usually visualise in full colour, ...
- A Thank You Prayer Dear Lord I wish to say thank you for ...
- Friend Moon Friend moon, friend moon, please come out ...
Derbyshire born, Derbyshire bred, strong in the arm
and weak in the head.anon.
I’m a plain and simple, up front and in your face,
if you don’t like what I do, thats fine,
there's beauty in both silk and lace. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Orlando Belo
Sitting And Thinking
Here I am sitting in the dark again
thinking about the past and what I’ve done.
The countless failures and the few successes,
the personal battles, lost, and won.
From my early days full of hope and ambition,
to my promising career that evaporated with age.
My under achieving children and failed marriage.
There was no escaping the relationship cage.
The kicks in the teeth and the stabs in the back,
the broken promises and the consequences.
The good turns I did that came back and bit me,
and the emotional blackmail that sickened me ...