Patricia Grantham Poems
- A Faithful Friend How many of you can find a faithful friend?...
- No Room For Hate I went to a house and walked up to the gate ...
- If I Could Fly If I could fly high in the air like the birds ...
- Simple Pleasures Watching all of the sweet smiles on a loved ...
- An Angel Just For Me As I was walking through the woods on a ...
- On A Mission He woke me up this morning To see a brand new ...
- Lifes Curve Balls As we go through this journey called ...
I have been writing poetry for over twenty years now. This collection of poems hopefully will inspire, encourage or uplift someone in their daily walk with life and that you will have an enriching and rewarding experience after reading them. I have also written poetry locally for family and friends. A poem titled A Land So Fair and Heaven Sent was printed on obituaries. Another titled " My ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Just like a long life. When you loveDon't ever give up.
a tall tree. The higher you will climb.''
''Don't let time pass you by. RunTime waits for no man or woman.
a little faster and catch up.''
''The roads of life leads to manyFind the path that is right for you.
destinations. Stop, look and listen!''
''Eternal bliss is walking on the earth inA spiritual journey.
heavenly places. Tread freely.''
''Freedom is not always free. CanThe bells tolls for freedom.
come at a very high cost. It's
worth its weight in gold.''
A Faithful Friend
How many of you can find a faithful friend?
That will stick close by you unto the very end
When trouble comes they will never forsake
Always ready to give more than they will take
A friend like that is so very hard to find
One you can count on to talk and unwind
Someone that's concerned about how you feel
Cares for you deeply with a love that's real
A friend when in need is a friend indeed
Show yourself friendly by sowing the seed
How sweet are the words spoken between friends
Just like a balm that heals or a needle that mends
A friend that ...