Patrick Njama Maina
Patrick Njama Maina Poems
- Dangerous Love DANGEROUS LOVE Every time I see Your face, ...
- The Definition Of Tamika Her smile, is like a glass of ice ...
- You Are Not Alone You are not alone, When ...
- Judge Me In The Morning While the gentle rays of the sun ...
- Happiness Happiness is that feeling of utter bliss, The ...
- I Will Overcome I will overcome, The trials and ...
- Be My Inspiration Inspire me to dream, Lets play the game ...
I'm a lawyer by profession.And a poet by calling. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patrick Njama Maina
Every time I see Your face,
My heart increases its pace,
Overpowered by the conviction to present its case,
Confess of how I feel lost in Your gaze.
Your style is so amazing,
Your countenance totally captivating,
Your beauty surpasses enchanting,
Your character? So full of life and interesting.
Its just that with You I'm like a moth playing with a flame,
So captivated though I know that its such a dangerous game,
Which can burn my wings and leave me lame,
So if I get heartbroken I'll only have myself to blame.