Patrick Njama Maina
Be My Inspiration
Inspire me to dream,
Lets play the game of life as a team,
Support and cheer me on I plead,
Be there for me at my point of need.
Inspire me to work,
Relentlessly as You watch my back,
Spur me on each point of the way,
Make me account for each moment of the day.
Inspire me to achieve,
My goals and targets and seek to perceive,
Every dream and effort come to fruition,
Please I plead, Be My Inspiration.
© Patolyer 2012.
Patrick Njama Maina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be My Inspiration by Patrick Njama Maina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal