Paul Adolphus Poems
- Treat Your Woman Right It saddens me to see how some men ...
- Be Yourself Don't try to be me and I won't try to be ...
- Love Yourself When you look in the mirror what do you see? ...
- Hidden Feelings I'm trying really hard not to fall in love ...
- A True Champion It's not always about winning first ...
- Jesus, My Light Though my days may be filled with trials and ...
- My Better Half You are the anchor that holds me in ...
Poetry is my passion. I've been writing ever since I can remember. It's my gateway to pouring out my heart about things I feel, see, hear and think. It's makes me feel good about myself and it always cheers me up. For me there's no better way to express myself than by putting my emotions on paper. It's a great way to find a release from the pressures that I feel sometimes. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Adolphus
Treat Your Woman Right
It saddens me to see
how some men treat their woman so unfair
they neglect them completely
as if they didn't care
while she's waiting at home
they're out having an affair
believing all his lies
she is totally unaware
Some men expect their woman
to do everything they say
if something is not done right
their temper flares up right away
some think they have the right to dominate
a woman is not your slave
she's your partner, your lover, your mate
She will make mistakes ofcourse
she's only human you know
no need to yell, hit or ...