Paul Adolphus Poems
- Be Yourself Don't try to be me and I won't try to be ...
- Treat Your Woman Right It saddens me to see how some men ...
- Love Yourself When you look in the mirror what do you see? ...
- Hidden Feelings I'm trying really hard not to fall in love ...
- A True Champion It's not always about winning first ...
- My Better Half You are the anchor that holds me in ...
- Jesus, My Light Though my days may be filled with trials and ...
Poetry is my passion. I've been writing ever since I can remember. It's my gateway to pouring out my heart about things I feel, see, hear and think. It's makes me feel good about myself and it always cheers me up. For me there's no better way to express myself than by putting my emotions on paper. It's a great way to find a release from the pressures that I feel sometimes. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Adolphus
Don't try to be me
and I won't try to be you
there is only one of me
and there is only one of you
Don't go around pretending to be
somebody that you are not
there real you is who you should
let people see
and not what you've got
You don't need to put on a false identity
trying to look and act like a celebrity
you are who you are with your own personality
that's the way it so just deal with reality
Looking up to someone is nothing wrong
but when you try to become that someone
that's where you don't belong
just be yourself and play it ...