Paul Elenora Poems
- The Holy Spirit THE HOLY SPIRIT In you lies my dwelling ...
- Aye! A Dream I shivered profusely As the two hefty ...
- Mixed Feelings It sprang up from a thought I cannot now ...
- Timeless Love Naturally bestowed she was with charms And a ...
- A Poet's Rage Unseasoned with age Fumed with rage Yet I ...
- Come Child Come You are beautiful beyond imagination You ...
- Alone? Was the sun not there When you traveled far and ...
My name is elenora paul (lenny) am a lover of art. I write novels, poems and I draw too...art is my thing
#much love. Aye! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Elenora
The Holy Spirit
THE HOLY SPIRIT
In you lies my dwelling place
I am a good friend of yours
I am a gift
Whom you received through jesus
From the father
I am he who guides you into all truth
I moved thee and thou prophesied
Through me Gods plan is revealed
Unity and oneness you have known through me
I speak to, in and through you
I am your closest friend
Through me God's plan is made known to you.
I renew you
With me you are baptized. In you I dwell day and night. You abide by my power in hope. I am ...