Paula Robinson Poems
- A Frogs Life I stare into the garden pond, wondering On the ...
- A Day In The Life Of A Therapi... A shoulder to lend, an ear ...
- The Perfect Crime Your blade twisted in my heart Scarlett ...
- My Feline Love Natures work of art in feline form Your grace...
- Madness A screaming head, without an ill No wonder cure or ...
- Just Because Children ask so many questions Sometimes we ...
- The Mirror Why don’t you do it? Why cause me pain? Can’t ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paula Robinson
A Frogs Life
I stare into the garden pond, wondering
On the theory of evolution
And how it applies to frogs
Why their life changes, so quickly
From little jelly blobs
To tiny fishes
To four legged amphibians
Why they feel the need
To leave the safety of their pond
To venture, far away
Into the unknown world
Onto the concrete roads
To meet the death of frogs