Petra Creffield Poems
- Arse Arse Her arse stuck up in the air An arse so big she...
- The First Date The first date What to wear What will I ...
- Am I? Am I? Am up then down again this is me
- Will You? Plunge yourself deep inside Into the dark interior...
- Cloud Gazing pause reboot
- The End The love I had for you is all now gone I killed it ...
- Pissheads piss heads in the park piss heads in the ...
Petra Creffield is a writer, photographer, teacher and film-maker.
Born in Leeds and educated as photographer, graduating from the University of Brighton in 1997. Currently a lecturer in photography at The University College for The Creative Arts, in Kent.
Still a practising and enthusiastic photographer and film-maker, she has also written poetry since her teens and has been regularly performing her poetry for the last two years at various venues in Brighton and Kent.
As well as solo performances, she also appears regularly with 'The Writing Sisters Collective' an international group of female performance poets.
(myspace.com/writingsisterscollective1) ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Her arse stuck up in the air
An arse so big she didn’t care
Or give an arse so to speak
For the enormous size of each arse cheek
As arses go it won hands down
Outsized every other arse in town
An arse so large where it to compete
Would make all other arses obsolete
The owner of the arse was Mary-Lou
For a long time her arse had grew and grew
Until one day her arse went kaboom!
And blew arse bits all over the front room
Petra Creffield 2006