Peyton Webb Poems
- Control Cold, in a warm in embrace Feels Like he's fallen ...
- My Best Friend I want to make you happy Though I know I ...
- I Hate You I hate the way you look at me I hate how your ...
- A Beauty And The Beast Pray for the weak & Pray for my ...
- The Beast Someone's watching everywhere Stalking from place ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Peyton Webb
Cold, in a warm in embrace
Feels Like he's fallen from grace
Asking why does this happen to us
Suddenly they give into the lust.
He tries to fight
but it feels so right
He wants to scream
but his voice is locked up tight.
As he hears the bell toll
He feels like he's lost contol.