I Hate You
I hate the way you look at me
I hate how your always right
I hate the way you see me
Mostly in the best of light.
I hate how you always lie
And that you never seem to care
I hate how you see me cry
And hug me when people stare.
I hate it when you say
I'm intelligent and beautiful
I hate it when you warn me about things
And tell me to be careful.
I hate it when you kiss me
For things I never see
I hate how you never see
How strong I can be.
But if there's anything I hate more
The bane of both mine and your existence
It's how I feel protected by you
And that my dear makes all the difference.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate You by Peyton Webb )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Thanking My Mother for Piano Lessons, Diane Wakoski
- Risa, Matthew Hunt