I Hate You
I hate the way you look at me
I hate how your always right
I hate the way you see me
Mostly in the best of light.
I hate how you always lie
And that you never seem to care
I hate how you see me cry
And hug me when people stare.
I hate it when you say
I'm intelligent and beautiful
I hate it when you warn me about things
And tell me to be careful.
I hate it when you kiss me
For things I never see
I hate how you never see
How strong I can be.
But if there's anything I hate more
The bane of both mine and your existence
It's how I feel protected by you
And that my dear makes all the difference.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate You by Peyton Webb )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan