Philip Lore Poems
- A Kiss A kiss from a friend, Means...that they care. A ...
- In My Heart... In my heart...sweet devotion In my ...
- In A Soldier...You Will Find..... In a soldier... Loyalty and ...
- The Wild Wild West Early each morning, After my chores are ...
- The Knights Of The Round Table In the days of Olde, When ...
- My Memory Seems To Fade In Ira... Memories seem to fade, ...
- I'M So Hungry! Chocolate bars in my nightly dream, Fresh ...
Vietnam/Iraq combat veteran US Army, Paratrooper, Combat Infantry Badge, Bronze Star for valor, Purple Heart, Air Medal w/V device, Meritorious Service Medal (2) Army Commendation (3) Army Achievement Medal (3) Vietnamese Cross of Galantry w/V, Senior Paratrooper, Republic of Vietnam Airborne Wings, numberous other Federal and State awards. Retired Jersey City Police Officer, Pilot, Fixed ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A kiss from a friend,
Means...that they care.
A kiss from your Dad,
It's pretty rare.
A kiss on the cheek at Grandma's house,
A kiss from a wife, a kiss to her spouse.
A kiss from your lover,
Lets passion unwind,
A kiss from Mom, one..of..a..kind.
A kiss from the stars,
A kiss from your daughter,
Showing her love.
A kiss from the sun,
Softly brushes my lips.
A kiss from your fiance,
A kiss won't last for just a day.
A kiss on the doorstep,
A kiss at the train,
A kiss in the moonlight,
A kiss in the ...