A kiss from a friend,
Means...that they care.
A kiss from your Dad,
It's pretty rare.
A kiss on the cheek at Grandma's house,
A kiss from a wife, a kiss to her spouse.
A kiss from your lover,
Lets passion unwind,
A kiss from Mom, one..of..a..kind.
A kiss from the stars,
A kiss from your daughter,
Showing her love.
A kiss from the sun,
Softly brushes my lips.
A kiss from your fiance,
A kiss won't last for just a day.
A kiss on the doorstep,
A kiss at the train,
A kiss in the moonlight,
A kiss in the rain.
A kiss for your kiss,
A kiss on your lips.
A kiss from far away.
From my bunker, straight to you,
I'm sending one today.
A kiss to bring a welcomed smile,
I'm sending just for you,
A kiss to cheer you up today,
For feeling oh so blue.
Philip Lore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Kiss by Philip Lore )
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon