Piper Brown Poems
- Greatest Of Friends Your name is one I can hardly bear to ...
- The Storm The ocean rages, tossing turning violent Green ...
- Saying Goodbye the monster inside is calling my ...
- Hollow Scarred heart Burnt heart Hollow heart Rid of all ...
- Game Change the fear of the loss gripping my mind this ...
- Why? It feels as if my mind is torn Halfway between black ...
- Cruelty Cruelty, our words harsh, unforgiving “What’s on ...
Hello! i am a rough-n-tough kind of girl. i love to write poetry and stories. i also in my spare time play soccer, ride horses, and hang out with my friends. Most of the poems i wirte pertain mi novio Mark. I love you baby! ! : DD more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Piper Brown
Greatest Of Friends
Your name is one I can hardly bear to speak
my loyalty to you never reaching its peak
My heart longing to bring you joy
my friendship is yours, my sily silly boy
you eyes full of empathy, longing, pain
I am always here, steady as the driving rain
sometimes I stumble, trip and fall
i run to you whenever i hear your call
My thoughts stray to you, i feel your hurt
I cry for you, my tears hitting the dirt
When you smile, my heart is happy, joy
go to great lengths, buying a new toy
i worry the loyalty within my mind
is not returned within its own ...