The finite yet infinite atom obeys
a decision made by a?
wherein lies reason to be
existing for one nano second sliver of time
and not the next
we cannot see this?
because our journey is locked
forever in the same meaning
of everything and yet in nothing.
The attributes we render to swirls
cannot explain the swirls and circles
so they cannot be attributes
The majesty of?
to prove that he does not exist
when we ?
Don't ask me to explain. I don't know.
© Marshall Gass. All rights reserved, a month ag
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (? by Marshall Gass )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tax Breaks Fleece Minimum Wage Workers, Terence G. Craddock
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI