The finite yet infinite atom obeys
a decision made by a?
wherein lies reason to be
existing for one nano second sliver of time
and not the next
we cannot see this?
because our journey is locked
forever in the same meaning
of everything and yet in nothing.
The attributes we render to swirls
cannot explain the swirls and circles
so they cannot be attributes
The majesty of?
to prove that he does not exist
when we ?
Don't ask me to explain. I don't know.
© Marshall Gass. All rights reserved, a month ag
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (? by Marshall Gass )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Michael P. McParland
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Obama...God....And Brothers Castro - The.., James B. Earley
- Human Family, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- What to do with this life?, gajanan mishra
- Shady Retreat..., Denis Martindale
- It is open, hasmukh amathalal
- Of Nature.Of free Will., SAK Reddy
- A Lasting Psalm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Catalyst, Lubinda Lubinda
- I Love You..!, SAK Reddy
- Into Depths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You will find, hasmukh amathalal
- Bale Visions, Adeosun Olamide