Waldon Pond Productions
005-How Could You Not Know?
How could you not know I
loved you? For it was always
in my eyes, in every touch and
in every polite embrace we've ever
had. It was in all the hello's and
all the goodbye's I'v ever spoken.
Could you not hear the pounding
of my heart and feel the soaring
of my spirit? How could you not
know I love you? I have asked
that question a thousand times.
If you are ever to love me, it must
be now, For it is nearly the end
of my time, when the shadow of
the trees grow long and then...
appears no more.
© Joe Fazio
Waldon Pond Productions's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (005-How Could You Not Know? by Waldon Pond Productions )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty
- My Surprise, Luis Estable
- Untitled, Jervin Timothy
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL