Waldon Pond Productions
009-Bath Me In Your Tears
No greater comfort can be found,
then tears of love and caring.
When the love of another, does rise
from ones heat, and overflow in tears,
know ye well, that greater love,
does not exist.
Bath me in your tears, oh pure and snow white dove,
and you will shower me, with goodness hope and love.
Bath me in your tears, my lifes an angry sea.
Bath me in your tears, bring tranquility to me.
Bath me in you tears, and wash away my fear.
Hold me close my love, that I might know you care.
Bath me in your tears, and mend my lonely heart.
Kiss me, love me...tell me... we shall never part.
Bath me in your tears, a heavens mist of dew,
that I might see the light, with help from only you.
And when my life is over, and I am put to rest,
I'll take your tears of love and joy...
for they're the very best.
© Joe Fazio
Waldon Pond Productions's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (009-Bath Me In Your Tears by Waldon Pond Productions )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer