Michael Shepherd (8.4.1929 / Marton, Lancashire)
0308 Dylan (4)
sholam alechem all you mothers
and don't think your son is so great
if you could only see him tonite -
like an animal
an ugly, vibrating, menstrating dirty little animal
for that is all he is anyway!
he isn't as hip and cool as you think he is
or as he is supposed to be
'hee hee hee'
'look at me, ma, I'm stoned'
get the hell out of my life
before I tell your mother on you
Poet Other Poems
- ! 'Great Write...' - great reader!
- ! l o n e l y
- ! S I N
- ! 11.11.: TO THE FALLEN
- ! A grief ago
- ! A novel situation
- ! A Platonic Reminiscence of a Great La...
- ! A poem for Samuel
- ! A Poet
- ! A spiral scratched into an ancient Ir...
- ! A Wish
- ! A Zimbabwean asks a question
- ! An angry poem about peace
- ! An offering of bliss to you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.