Edward Kofi Louis
08: 08 A.M. In The Land Of Your Muse
At 08: 08 A.M. in the land of your muse;
Don't do something now that you will regret later;
But, let the muse of sweet love be led with the laws like,
Chambers of peace in Paradise.
It had made me what i am today;
Everything starts at home;
With the influence.
It is crying for you;
So, be ready.
Peaceful and quiet;
With the muse of compassion.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (08: 08 A.M. In The Land Of Your Muse by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson