Karl Stuart Kline (2/16/50 / Las Vegas, Nevada - When there was only one saloon in town!)
The beauty that could not be seen,
But was always there.
The wealth of love and spirit
That she had to share
Was most wond'rously graced
By face and figure fair...
A gentle laughing spirit,
Always happy to be there.
Poet Other Poems
- (1.1 - 1.7) Going without Peggy
- (1.1) Epilepsy is a Dirty Word
- (1.1) Peggy
- (1.1) Truly
- (1.2) One in a Thousand
- (1.2) To Be My Wife
- (1.3) Love on the Mountaintop
- (1.3) Peggy on Valentine's Day
- (1.4) Madness Waits for Me
- (1.4) My Sweet Peggy
- (1.5) Going Without Peggy
- (1.5) Seeking the Healing Power of S...
- (1.5) The Dreamer
- (1.5) The Dreamer, Part 2
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.