1.Even achieving prideful wealth.
principled remain harmless
2.Though raged harms, principled
pure undo return.
3.Hurting harmless people unreasonably
returns, unremedial troubles.
4.Punish wrong, unkind, abash
them with kind.
5.What use thou learned
unguarding beings as-self.
6.Better unreveal felt harms
evade harming others.
7.Ever avoid harming even-little
anyone by heart.
8.Knowing consequences of harming
Why harming others?
9.Harming others in forenoon
harmed self afternoon.
10.Harmless lover, undo, since
harms depend wrong-doer.
Dedicated to Thiruvalluvar(31B.C) , the author in Tamil
Translated by S.Kandasamy, MUSIRI, TAMILNADU, INDIA
Published in poemhunter.com on 3-12-13
SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (1.32.AVOID EVILS by SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- April fool, lee fones
- Half My Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- H.G Well's Folly, Ronald Chapman
- Good Dream Or Bad Dream For A Writer? Yo.., Ronald Chapman
- The wave, Tony Adah
- Look me in the eye, Poison kuhn
- The Goat (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- ONE'S LIFE SHARE IN LIFE نصيب الواحد في .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mystery of poem, gajanan mishra
- Dramatization, Kewayne Wadley