1.Even achieving prideful wealth.
principled remain harmless
2.Though raged harms, principled
pure undo return.
3.Hurting harmless people unreasonably
returns, unremedial troubles.
4.Punish wrong, unkind, abash
them with kind.
5.What use thou learned
unguarding beings as-self.
6.Better unreveal felt harms
evade harming others.
7.Ever avoid harming even-little
anyone by heart.
8.Knowing consequences of harming
Why harming others?
9.Harming others in forenoon
harmed self afternoon.
10.Harmless lover, undo, since
harms depend wrong-doer.
Dedicated to Thiruvalluvar(31B.C) , the author in Tamil
Translated by S.Kandasamy, MUSIRI, TAMILNADU, INDIA
Published in poemhunter.com on 3-12-13
SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (1.32.AVOID EVILS by SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY )
- The Light The Night Sows, Walid Lounes Bouzerar
- Lasting Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart condition, Ibrar Siddiqi
- A Poet's Echo, Nate Flying Owl
- did the clergy man create chaos when the.., Mandolyn ...
- Path Of No Resistance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Love... The This Follow...., Luis Estable
- Can This Be My Mistake, Luis Estable
- He was a carpenter. He worked with wood., Royston Allen
- An Open Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)