Edward Kofi Louis
1 Among 50
A few out of many,
But it was 1 among 50 as the muse wrote;
And like a lovely garden with the muse of love,
But the rain comes to water us all in peace.
Do exactly what you have in mind,
And do what is nice to respect my love;
But it was 1 among 50 as the muse wrote,
For the joy of this garden is like living in paradise!
Obey my voice and obey my love,
And like the lovely songs of the birds around;
For this garden is all that we have,
But it was 1 among 50 as the muse wrote!
And the true peace of the mind always comes with love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1 Among 50 by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- BECAUSE OF JESUS, Tom Zart
- Napoleon Hill, Aparna Chatterjee
- Feast day, Amitie Abedi
- An English Poet & His Villa Named Poet's.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Manage, Juliet Languedoc
- The Stone Circle, Jacqueline Nash
- Youth, Lisa Blossomdale
- Sounds Of My Beating Heart, Lisa Blossomdale
- Words, Meaningful Empty Words, Lisa Blossomdale
- Cruelty..., Hafeni Nghidinua